We are looking for a hard-working Manufacturing Workers to assist in the manufacturing process. The Manufacturing Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the Manufacturing line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be successful as a Manufacturing Worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding Manufacturing Workers should be able to maintain Manufacturing standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products; Perform other labouring and elemental activities; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Check and weigh materials and products; Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers; Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Glass Cutting Equipment and Techniques
- Temper glass
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs); Up to 9 kg (20 lbs); Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Workers Supervised
- Printing machine operators
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Odours; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Large workload
- Glass Process Control Operators Specific Skills
- Heat, anneal, temper or form float glass or glass products
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability; Punctuality
How to apply
125 Albert Street
Application Closing Date