We are looking for Farmers to oversee our farming operations. The responsibilities of a Farmer include performing physical labor, operating heavy machinery, and supervising farm workers.
To be successful as a Farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- English or French
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Will train
- Specific Skills
- Harvest crops
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Tractor; Loader; Lift truck; Farm truck
- Type of Farm Operations
- Other miscellaneous crop farming
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Judgement
How to apply
506-473-0558 Between 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Application Closing Date