We are looking for an enthusiastic bar servers/bartenders to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
To succeed as a bar server, you should be friendly, proactive, and efficient. Cocktail Waitresses should also be passionate about the food and drinks they serve and creating a fun, enjoyable experience for every customer.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing ingredients and restocking items, such as straws, napkins, etc.
- Learning about food and beverages, such as wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the proper age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Standing, walking, and carrying heavy trays of food and drinks.
- Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
- A friendly, attentive attitude.
- Knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine, and food.
- Must be the minimum age to serve alcohol.
- A passion for providing customers with high-quality service.
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal liquor laws.
- Willingness to work at peak hours, which may include evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Rum of the Mill
PO BOX 350