The motive of this educational opportunity is to find top talent in selected countries and encourage them to undertake a master program with a scholarship of €4000 in the Netherlands.
- Course Level: Master
- Award: € 4000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree courses in Educational Sciences, Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates who have been admitted to the MSc Educational Sciences can be awarded a grant when they are not able to self-finance in full and are not eligible for other (full) funding.
How to Apply: To win this application , candidates must be admitted into the MSc educational science. The application process of this program includes sending a letter of motivation explaining you are in need of a grant and would like to be considered for the University of Groningen Talent Grant: Educational Sciences at secretariaat.owi.gmw-at-rug.nl.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents can be required at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Meet up the requirement to get admission in the required program:
- Other bachelor’s degree from the University of Groningen
- Bachelor’s degree from a university other than the University of Groningen
- Unrelated college or university degree
- Bachelor’s degree in pedagogical sciences or educational sciences/teaching obtained at a university other than the University of Groningen
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the language requirement of this university, candidates must have over all score of 6.5 or higher on the IELTS; a score of at least 580 on the paper-based form of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); a score of at least 237 on the computer-based form of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
The total value of the award amount is € 4000 that can be applied to cover the expenses associated with studies.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020